The Alcohol Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) at the Delray Center for Recovery is the crown jewel of our outpatient addiction treatment programs. In stark contrast to conventional “business model” programs, the Phoenix Alcohol PHP is a “therapeutic model” program that focuses on providing premium grade care and addressing the specific needs of individuals suffering from alcoholism. We recognize that alcoholism presents certain unique challenges that require specific attention that may be different from other forms of addiction. We directly identify and address these challenges in every patient suffering from alcoholism. Our philosophy is that it will take nothing short of the best that the psychological and medical institutions have to offer in order to achieve success in treating one of the most dangerous of human illnesses. The Phoenix Alcohol PHP is nothing short of the best, both in treatment quality and approach.
The Delray Center follows a holistic treatment approach, which addresses the mind, the body, and the spirit. This approach is most evident in the Phoenix Alcohol PHP.
The PHP treatment modalities include:
- Intensive individual psychotherapy
- Traditional process group psychotherapy
- Guided meditation
- Family support programs, including therapy & coaching
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) relapse prevention group
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) group
- Solution focused group
- Relationship focused group
- Men & Women’s gender issues focused process groups
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) anxiety & depression group
- Advanced psychopharmacology for relapse prevention
- Advanced psychopharmacology for co-existing (dual diagnosis) psychiatric disorders
- Traditional Eastern Acupuncture
- Swedish and deep tissue massage
- Harmonial biofeedback with color and music therapy
- Yin Yoga & Vinyasa yoga classes
- Expressive movement therapy
- Expressive Studio art
- Expressive psychodrama
- Nutritional assessment & therapy with licensed nutritionist
- Chef and nutritionist led healthy cooking classes
- Program structure with daily check-ins
- Activity therapy & recreational therapy
- Group fitness training with yoga, spinning and circuit training
- Individual fitness training with a personal trainer
- Intensive contact with clinical support staff
The Phoenix Alcohol Partial Hospitalization Program covers the greater part of the day 5 to 6 days of the week, with strong therapeutic structure. This Program is targeted and personalized care based upon the intensity of the clients need. No therapeutic stone is left unturned by the Delray Center, which is one of the reasons for our exceptional long-term results. Our many long-term success cases are still regularly seen at the center, making positive contributions to our therapeutic community.
Individuals participating in the Phoenix Alcohol Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) often decide to become part of the therapeutic community at the Delray Center for Recovery. This community provides support and camaraderie within the privacy of the Delray Center. Many of our successful patients continue to come to the Delray Center to provide guidance and support to newer patients. This has fostered a culture of positive support, nurturing and fellowship.