The Delray Center for Recovery offers the Phoenix Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as the gold standard for outpatient addiction treatment programs. In direct contrast from the conventional “business first model” treatment centers, the Phoenix PHP is a true “therapeutic model” program that focuses on providing the highest quality care while addressing the individual needs of each patient seeking treatment for addiction. The Delray Center acknowledges that the disease of addiction presents certain challenges that are different from patient to patient. We do not use one generic approach for everyone. Our team identifies and addresses these factors in every individual seeking treatment for addiction. We believe that it will take nothing short of the best that medical and psychological science has to offer in order to succeed in treating this dangerous disease of the brain. The Phoenix PHP at the Delray Center for Recovery has consistently proven to be the best program both in quality of clinical care and treatment approach.
The Delray Center for Recovery approach to treatment addresses the mind, the body, and the spirit. This approach is exemplified in the Phoenix Partial Hospitalization Program.
The treatment modalities for PHP include:
- Intensive individual therapy
- Traditional process group therapy
- Family therapy & coaching
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) relapse prevention group
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) group
- Solution focused group
- Relationship focused group
- Women’s and men’s gender specific process group
- Group cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety & depression
- Advanced relapse prevention
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Swedish massage
- Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- Movement therapy
- Art therapy
- Studio art
- Nutritional assessment and therapy
- Chef and nutritionist led healthy cooking classes
- Daily check-ins & program structure
- Recreational and activity therapy
- Individual personal training available
- Intensive support staff contact
The Phoenix PHP is a full time 5 to 6 day a week program, with strong therapeutic structure. This Program is targeted and personalized care based upon the intensity of the clients need. We cover all angles at the Delray Center, which is the primary reason for our extraordinary long-term results. Many of long-term client success cases still frequent the center, providing positive influence to our therapeutic community.
Individuals who participate in the Phoenix PHP often choose to assimilate into the therapeutic community at the Delray Center. This community has been a wonderful source of support and camaraderie for Delray Center clients. Several of our client success cases regularly return to the center to offer guidance and support to the new patients. A culture of positive support, nurturing and fellowship has been fostered at the center now for years.